Graphic Designer - Permanent
A fast-paced environment and growing organization within the IT industry is looking for passionate Graphic Designer to join in their creative team and work on their exciting platforms and product to share across impactful designs to share across great stories and messages.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Design tasks will include presentation development, creation of display advertising and key messaging for social and website use
- Develop graphics, infographics and animations for branding, ad and email campaigns, sales and marketing collateral
- Work closely with website developers to provide support/direction on visual execution
- In partnership with marketing team, liaise with clients and/or vendors throughout the development process, from conceptualization to production
- Apply the corporate brand standards consistently in all presentations and in any new graphics created for those presentations
- Assist with ad design creation for A/B testing across all ad formats
- Ideally, you would also have some video editing capabilities.
- At least 3-5 years of professional design in Graphic, Web Design experience.
- Expertise in hands-on experience using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere/After Effects/FinalCutPro, XD, Invision/Sketch
- Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices on UX UI Design, Userflows/Storyboards/Sitemaps
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple, understandable designs
- Ability to tell a business story and build an argument through a PPT deck
- Strong portfolio with a range of professional presentation examples
- Comfort working on high volume production and short timelines
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and branding
- Detail-oriented and creative mindset work across internal teams and deliver materials
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).