Global Architectural Design Director - EPC
- Construction of Buildings and Plants that utilize frontier and cutting edge technology
- Global Role
- Based in Singapore
Are you a subject matter expert for Architectural discipline who can address highly advanced Industrial Construction projects from design all the way to project implementation and final handover to the client?
If Yes, will you be interested in exploring a role with a leading International EPC Business who's got a strong footprint in a broad range of Industrial construction projects?
The role is based in Singapore and you will be part of a global engineering team, who construct some of the most complex manufacturing plants across the world. Reporting to the Business Head, the ideal candidate will be the Subject matter expert in Architecture discipline from understanding the client's requirement fully covering :
- technical inputs & Evaluation for proposals,
- concept and detailed design
- regulatory compliance
- technical support during construction aiming for the best in class standards while maintaining efficient cost method.
- Degree/Masters in Architecture or any related discipline
- Professional Engineer with a Registered Board
- 18-24 years of relevant experience in Design and Construction of Highly advanced Manufacturing plants and buildings
- Proven years of experience in leading a project
- Strategic and operational planning & implementation experience
- Extensive knowledge of local and International codes for design implementation
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).