Position: Full Stack Developer
My client is a French-originated System Integrator that was incorporated in the 1970s.
They are currently serving global banks, telcos, government and enterprise organisations with its portfolio of data-powered security solutions and currently employ over 2000 people locally.
As part of their expansion beyond their current strength to cope with the growing demand of their products, they are on the market for a Full Stack Developer.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement Java, Angular, Spring-based applications.
- Perform application requirement analysis and estimation of new requirements.
- Identify and rectify problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms and defects encountered in System Testing and UAT
- Develop and deliver the artifacts in Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of end-to-end web development experience
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Hands-on experience with SQL and MySQL.
- Good knowledge of the innerworkings and toolkits of Hadoop ecosystem - HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with test automation tools
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)