Fullstack Developer (.NET Core and React)
This is a super urgent opening for a Fullstack Developer with experience in .NET Core and React. Experience with these two are must haves, and the main requirements.
Looking for someone to ideally start immediately, only Singaporeans or Permanent Residents are eligible. Salary range is $5000-7000.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be primarily working on .NET Core/React related projects for government agencies and clients
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Development experience with .NET Core and React
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- An online coding assessment
- Video interview with the hiring manager
What Makes This Exciting
- This role is with a company that is well known and reputable in Singapore. They have won awards for their work culture, and they have a 4+ rating on Glassdoor
- Fast and no nonsense application process
- Very stable. No hiring freezes during circuit breaker, constant work and learning. A great place to start off or continue your career.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).