Full Stack Java Developer / IAM Developer
Looking for a full stack Java Developer to take part in Identity and Access Management projects. Prior experience with IAM is the ideal, but not necessarily a must have.
Experience with AWS and DevOps (CI/CD pipelines) is a must have however. The salary range for this role is $6000-7500.
- Implement SDLC employing DevOps methods and tech stacks to enable productivity and optimized time-to-value for developers.
- You'll need to assess the stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of IAM software architecture.
- Support deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, certifications and third party system integration
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Develop and implement system defects/enhancements
- Design, implement, and educate our build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide IAM tools for troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Support system upgrades and define the application roadmap.
- Strong hands on experience building AWS based systems in production including infrastructure automation is a must.
- Experience working in CI/CD pipeline setup and infrastructure automation
- Experience managing and integrating with LDAP, Windows Active Directory, Mainframe, Service Now and Databases.
- Experience in troubleshoot fixes and address deficiencies and issues in the system
- Exposure to a variety of IAM technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- Experience in writing system design documents, technical procedures, release documentation and presentations.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL), Directories (LDAP, AD) and Customer Identity Management.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).