A Series B Fin-Tech startup that's headquartered in Hong Kong, but has now expanded to six different markets within Asia. They have raised over $100M USD in funding, and their Singapore branch is looking to grow quickly.
As a Frontend Engineer, you'll be working closely with the Chief Technology Officer and other high caliber Engineers to build out their core financial platforms. These platforms will be deployed in markets all across Asia.
- Build high quality reusable code and libraries and user facing component library & features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate on all key architecture decisions across the front end framework
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design, build, and deliver complex, successful customer experiences efficiently and with quality
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Have a track record of designing, developing and implementing complex, preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services
- Exposure to financial and/or other regulated data environments desirable
- Experienced in mobile engineering and/or full-stack
- Collaborative by nature and outcome focused
- Passionate about experimenting with technology and honing their coding craft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong domain knowledge in high traffic consumer facing application
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific, we are fast moving and setting the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).