Senior Frontend Developer
We're looking for someone to take part in a major eCommerce transformation project; one that has never been seen before in its industry. This is for an international automotive company that currently earns 2% of its revenue from digital channels, and it's looking to grow that into 25% by 2025.
They have an office in Singapore, as well as international branches in Germany, United States, Australia, and all over the world.
What will I be doing?
- Develop new web, mobile, and point of sales applications to help facilitate the growth of the company's mission. You will be delivering a world class experience for a worldwide audience.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers problems and work with a team of excellent engineers and designers to solve them.
- Lead a small team and guide junior engineers on proper methodologies and best practices.
What do I need?
- You have development experience with React.js or Vue.js and ideally a proven track record of delivering ambitious consumer projects.
- You're ready to explore new challenges and learn alongside others who are experiencing the same issues.
- You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
- You strive to be the best: self-driven and able to make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your team's goals.
- You have deep technical know-how. We're looking for someone who's constantly learning, with new technologies, industries, and working methods.
- Working experience within an Agile environment
- Past experience within the Automotive, Banking, eCommerce, or Finance spaces
- Someone who can start sooner, rather than later!
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, have relevant experience, and are excited about changing the status quo, they're open to considering your background!
- 17 days of annual leave, 10 half days for national holidays
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance and all the essentials
- React.js or Vue.js
Why This Company?
They're established, but they still have that exciting energy. This isn't a company that's looking to maintain the status quo, and this isn't a role where you'll be doing boring maintenance work. This company is about change and revolution, and they're aiming to be the absolute digital leaders within their industry.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).