Our client, a global MNC is seeking an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their growing team. As the FP&A Analyst, you will be reporting directly into the FP&A Director and will be responsible for:
- Financial modelling layouts, analysis and projects
- Designing reports, dashboards and presentations using the latest financial presentation techniques and layouts
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, business process models, user stories (functional & non-functional) and prioritisation of requirements.
- Developing and maintaining PowerBI and SQL dashboards to address reporting and analytics needs for finance and medical services business units
- Providing technical expertise to support the finance team and develop automation solutions analytics dashboards
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly consolidated reporting, providing financial analysis for the period, with detailed timely and accurate information
- Ensuring timely and complete monthly and quarterly management reporting, including profitability analyses per product lines, market segments and customers
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Finance or Data Analytics
- Cloud Infrastructure, Data Warehousing, Medical Device and/or Digital Health experience is an advantage
- Advanced excel skills with proven financial modelling experience
- Strong PowerPoint, PowerBI, SQL and software skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fast, high quality execution of quantitative work with attention to detail
- Good business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).