My client is a leader in the industrial equipment space and are looking for a Forecasting Analyst Manager to come onboard and join them. Ideally this candidate will have deep experience with data analytics tools and brings with them at least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Responsible for forecasting using monthly reviews and discussions with the sales team across all business units
- Working closely with the sales department to look at upcoming trends for possible ways to capitalize on the market and project movements.
- Work closely with the order management team to look at backlogs and run rates
- Make sure that the project funnels are accurate/viable by looking at sales forecasts and plans
- Be in charge of forecasting monthly and quarterly changes and then for the whole year ahead
- Be in charge of collecting various data sources to help with analyzing trends for the reviewing of the sales forecast
- Create and develop a master database of the orders and sales forecast
- Be in charge of continuous improvement drives and other non routine business analysis needed
- Degree in Business/Statistics/Economics/Finance, MBA'S will be a plus
- 5 years of work experience in business forecasting
- Good working knowledge of forecasting/trend modelling, analytic tools
- Confident with analyzing large amounts of data with multiple inputs and synthesizing it
- Good track record working with senior management.
- Strong data visualization skills
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel/Macros, PowerPoint, Power BI.
- Some experience using Oracle and/or SAP would be a bonus