Our client, a well known global MNC is looking for an experienced Financial Business Analyst to join their growing team here in Singapore. As the Financial Business Analyst, you will be supporting the FP&A Director in developing automated solutions and analytics for the region.
- Develop and design a proposed solution that automate the construction of accurate reports used by Analysts and Management
- Develop and maintain PowerBI and SQL dashboards to address reporting and analytics needs for finance
- Provide technical expertise to support the finance team and develop automation solutions analytics dashboards
- Designing reports, digital dashboards and presentations using the latest commercial and financial presentation techniques and layouts
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, business process models, user stories(functional & non-functional) and prioritisation of requirements
- Ensure optimised processes are put in place before the ideation of relevant technology solutions to address the user needs
- Create project plan to develop the automation/analytics solutions
- Support the FP&A director in financial modelling layouts, analysis and projects.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar role within Cloud Infrastructure, Data Warehousing or Digital Health
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or Mathematics
- Advanced Excel skills with proven financial modelling experience
- Strong PowerPoint, PowerBI, SQL and software skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and comfortably liaise with staff from different business units at all levels
- High quality execution of quantitative work with strong attention to detail
- Good business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely
- The ability to understand the business questions that users are trying to get answered is important
- Be a team player, supporting other members of the Finance function
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).