ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Tech start-up who has optimised the day-to-day operations of the logistics and supply chain industry. They are looking to hire a competent Finance Manager to lead the team of 5, and business partner alongside the CFO and CEO in the upcoming growth plans across APAC.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the group monthly reporting process
- Responsible for the the group consolidations, and prepare management and statutory reports, including financial analysis of the business
- Manage group budgeting process
- Liaise with external auditors in annual financial audit and statutory reporting
- Assist the CFO in implementing SOPs/initiatives such as internal controls, corporate governance, group policy and enterprise risk management
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with prior Big 4 Audit experience
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with stakeholders from China
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, initiative and an amazing team-player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).