ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a US MNC in the Professional Services Industry, with a global revenue of USD $4 billion. They are now looking for a driven Finance Manager to oversee the day-to-day accounting duties, and work closely with the Regional CFO to business partner closely with the Management Team in providing insightful analytics and drive new initiatives.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner with the Regional Team to provide subject matter expertise, measure key metrics, and provide insights to the Business Leaders to drive desired outcomes
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage through P&L statements, identify trends in financial performance and highlight areas of opportunity and/or provide recommendations for improvement
- Communicating with all relevant stakeholders relating to financial close, forecasting, and performance metrics
- Responsible for driving new initiatives to improve process efficiency and performance
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 6 years of relevant industry experience, out of which 2-3 years are with the Big 4 Audit Firm
- Strong understanding of US GAAP & SOX will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and organised individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).