Fintech Startup QA Automation Lead
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and fellow Engineers, collaborate on building a new, high caliber development team responsible for all core technology build out (all stack tiers) for their platforms to be deployed in markets across Asia.
- Own the automation tooling within the company
- Own the architectural road map for automation
- Accountable for the quality of the platform
- Foster a culture of accountability and due diligence within the engineering team
- Work collaboratively with developers, QAs and product owners in automating/updating regression tests for new and existing features
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Working experience using frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber and JUnit
- Experience in cross browser & mobile testing
- Knowledge on API testing
- Knowledge on version management & Git
- Knowledge on CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in performance testing is desirable
- Should be willing to jump in with hands on QA to support critical releases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management of QA Automation Suite
- Design and implementation of automated regression tests
- Broad experience in QA Automation tooling (unit, api, performance, load, pen)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific, we are fast moving and setting the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).