My client is a world leader in the semiconductor equipment industry and now seeks an experienced Field Service Engineer.
This role would suit someone with 2 - 4 years' experience in field service/maintenance/equipment engineering for etch/litho/dep products. Fresh graduates with a degree in Engineering are also welcome to apply!
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on semiconductor computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Perform continual improvement programs, parts' overhaul, preventive maintenance, modifications, and repair works on equipment
- Serves as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for projects
- Coordinate logistics arrangements on equipment related matters
- Work with leadership to create Service Level Agreements, and track service maintenance contracts
- Respond to customers' complaints, provides time to solutions to resolve issues.
- Monitor the performance of the product, provide regular update report and feedback on service requests.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent with 2 -4 years' experience in a similar role
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience with troubleshooting semiconductor equipment and exposure to a cleanroom environment
- Excellent report writing skills
In addition, this role may require the field service engineer to be on standby during weekends
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).