Our client in the Life Sciences industry is seeking a superstar Executive Assistant to join their team. This role will be supporting the President, so excellent communication and organisational skills is a must, a long with strong attention to detail.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be reporting into the President of International Markets. You will be providing one to one support to the President, but also assisting the wider team with administrative tasks, organising events and ad-hoc projects. Some of your major responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Managing diaries, organising meetings (including agendas and minutes) and arranging travel
- Overseeing the President's accounts and budgets for business expenditures (invoices, billings)
- Producing and preparing reports and presentations (through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Managing special assignments and projects which includes setting objectives, managing timelines and progress tracking
- Providing administrative support to the leadership team and managing office expenses and supplies
- Organising staff and office events
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, vendors and external stakeholders
Who you are:
You will be Degree qualified, ideally in a Business related discipline and have at least 6 to 7 years as an Executive Assistant in an MNC environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong cultural awareness. You should be proactive, possess a positive attitude and be able to take the lead. Additionally, you will be able to prioritise competing tasks and be highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).