Executive Assistant to SVP
Our client, an international specialty chemicals business is seeking a superstar Executive Assistant to join their team. The company is well known in its field and is growing their team here in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity where you can even take part in being a decision maker for the next new fragrance! This is a newly created role so there is a chance for you to shine in this position and really make it your own!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be reporting into the Senior Vice President (SVP) for South East Asia. You will be providing one to one support to the SVP, but also assisting the wider team with administrative tasks, organising events and ad-hoc projects. Some of your major responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Managing diaries, organising meetings (including agendas and minutes) and arranging travel
- Overseeing the SVP's accounts and budgets for business expenditures (invoices, billings)
- Producing and preparing reports and presentations (through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Managing special assignments and projects which includes setting objectives, managing timelines and progress tracking
- Providing administrative support to the leadership team and managing office expenses and supplies (stationary, kitchen)
- Organising staff and office events
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, vendors and external stakeholders
Who you are:
You will be Degree qualified, ideally in a Business related discipline and have at least 4 - 5 years as an Executive Assistant. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong cultural awareness. You should be proactive, possess a positive attitude and be able to take the lead. Additionally, you will be able to prioritise competing tasks and be highly organised with a strong attention to detail. Experience with SAP (SuccessFactors) is an advantage, but not a requirement!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).