EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CBD SINGAPORE GLOBAL MNC $6,500 X 13 MONTHS. MUST BE FROM FMCG / PHARMA / MEDICAL DEVICE / RETAIL
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join this Global MNC based in Central Singapore.
This EA will support 3 Senior Leader within Business Development, Sales and Marketing, and Operations.
These leaders are multinational and will travel extensively regionally and globally and will therefore need someone who can manage complex calendars and time zones effectively - The ability to prioritize and think independently and to make decisions is essential.
They will need to book and booking and manage the itineraries of multiple business trips simultaneously whilst prioritizing needs and providing and exceptional level of customer service.
Other tasks and duties includes:
- Calendar scheduling with internal and external parties.
- Maintain and organize files and database for team access.
- Administrative and secretarial support to the leaders for expense claims, preparation of reports and presentations.
- Assists in the planning and logistics of any events or activities, including functional trainings in the APAC region.
- Work with Asia Pacific team & team of Executive Assistants across the region and follow up on any adhoc projects.
- Preparing and coordinating, ensuring availability of presentation and any related materials.
This person will be:
- A very strong team player
- Be conscientious and detail-minded
- Be strong planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to exhibit the hands-on ability to implement swiftly and effectively by taking ownership and accepting responsibility
- Possess excellent communication skills with all levels of people internally & externally.
- Able to demonstrate a good command of spoken & written English
- Degree in Management/Business Administration preferred or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- At least 8 years' experience in a Senior EA/PA position in a MNC
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office suite
- Time Management skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Impeccable etiquette and ability to manage requirements of multiple executives in a fast paced environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).