Manager - SAP PUR/MM
You'll be reporting to the Assistant Vice President, providing support for all activities related to the company's ERP system. You must have experience with SAP PUR, and be potentially open to learning other ERP systems. Fluency with Mandarin is also required, as you'll be liaising with counterparts from China.
This is a two year contract position, and the salary range is $6000-8000. There will also be a fixed completion bonus, along with other benefits.
- Handle standard Zycus /Yardi / SAP configuration Change Request
- Supports and attend to users' queries pertaining to Zycus, Yardi and SAP systems
- Work with Level 1 and Level 3 support to resolution system issues
- Support systems end user training and conduct training for key users
- Serves as an intermediary between the business and IT Center of Excellence to interpret business needs
- Implement processes in collaboration with IT Center of Excellence and ensures compliance with related standards
- Support new Procurement and Project cloud systems selection
- Ideally 5 years of relevant experience with Degree in Information Technology, Computing or Software Engineering
- Procurement, Project cloud solutions implementation/support experience and Data migration experience would be preferred
- Knowledge of SAP ECC6, S/4 HANA MM module, Project System module, SAP Authorisation concept will be an advantageous
- Knowledge of ABAP, Zycus and Yardi will be advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with consultants and colleagues from varied levels, functions and geography.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).