Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Engineer - Plant
- Open for candidates from Pharma, Food production, Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals.
- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive package & benefits
- State of the art plant
I am currently working on a HSSEQ -Engineer (Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, Quality Engineer) with a leading International Chemicals Business for their production plant in Singapore. This role will hold a leadership responsibility of all HSE and Security management of the plant fully covering Site Compliance, Safety, Regulations, Fire Protection, Security, Environment issues, Occupational health and Audits. It's a permanent opportunity that offers and attractive package and a leadership scope.
- Degree/Masters from a reputable University
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in #HSE, #EHS, #Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Management roles within Food production plant, Chemicals Plants, Refinery plant, Petrochemical plant or Pharma plant.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).