Entry Level Technical Support (Night Shift)
- Operates and monitors all systems, applications, network and telecommunication line usage
- Fault response, troubleshooting and incident/problem management:
- Monitor and identify system abnormalities and resolve problems or follow-up to ensure resolution of problems escalated to relevant parties
- Perform and execute user service request in accordance to QMS standard.
- Provides technical support to users in disaster recovery, contingency test, scheduled maintenance / system change requests, software installation, network equipment problems, etc
- Check and monitor environmental conditions for the machines and devices in the data centre (UPS, air-con, etc)
- Day-to-day data center Physical Security Controller to maintain proper security within the data centre
- Maintains and monitors usage of storage media, stationery, etc
- Generate inventory and statistical reports
- Must be willing to work 24x7 shifts.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- ITC Certificate, IT Diploma or Diploma
- Basic knowledge in PC operations and computer networking.
- Experience in computer operations environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).