Entry Level/Junior Java Developer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
- You will be exposed to Advance Technologies and Enterprise level projects
- Remuneration package with recognition in good culture and career advancement
- Make an impact to countries technology advancement
For you to be well prepared and skilled with the large enterprise systems out in the world, you'll start by building your fundamentals in Techs such as investigating the root cause of the issue. This way, you will be learning different technology in a pace that is more adaptable.
You will also be working closely with project teams such as Business Analysis, infra team and other developers to provide optimal solutions, carry out the SIT/UAT done for the fixes and support the release activities.
The Ideal Fit:
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another relevant field
- Some experience in a support or development position
- Proficient with Java and SQL
- Fresh Grads and Entry levels are welcome to apply
This is a 12 Month Contract position and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).