Entry Level Product Analyst/Designer
Looking for a Product Analyst and Designer who will be designing and researching for a top priority Blockchain product, currently under development. Blockchain knowledge is a big plus, but not necessarily a must have. This role is open to fresh graduates with relevant project/internship experience.
This position is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of renewal. The salary range is $3300-3800.
- Develop web-based and print materials to specific communications and campaigns for our new IT product
- Work with the Product Development team to develop the project scope, budget, timeline, resources, risks, and project value
- Assist Product Owner and Product Manager with enterprise design of the product by continuous research on new Blockchain technologies and emerging trends
- Coordinate planning with Product Manager and Designers to drive UI/UX best practices, including accessibility and usability
- Support UX team in ideation and creation of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate your research insights
- Advocate UX research - assist with the planning and execution of usability studies and execution guides; develop well-crafted research plans with clear research objectives
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development and implementation for new and existing systems
- The capability to do solution designing and the ability to recommend and propose solutions in a project meeting
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Areas of support includes Data Processing, Research, Filing Bugs, User and Product Testing, Product day to day activities, Strategy Planning
- Someone who is deeply passionate in Product Management or Blockchain area and planning for career path on these areas would be considered strongly
- Preferred current field of study in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Business, Design or relevant field
- Demonstrate a good understanding of at least 1 programming language
- Familiarity with common UX and research tools, such as Figma, Sketch, UserTesting.co or equivalent tools
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Power BI
- Background knowledge on Blockchain or Decentralization would be preferred
- Smart Thinker and a resourceful problem solver
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills with a strong sense of ownership
- Agile and Product Management experience would be an advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).