Entry Level Marketing Executive
Looking for a Marketing Executive to develop marketing communications for a new IT product. Fresh grads with project/internship marketing experience are welcome to apply.
This role is only open to Singaporeans at this time, and would be a 6 month contract with possible renewal. Salary range is $3300-3800.
- Develop web-based and print materials to specific communications and campaigns for our new IT product
- Content for electronic newsletters, blog posts and publicity materials to promote brand awareness
- Content for collaterals and online materials that support the Business Engagement and Customer Success Team
- Execute a wide range of content articles online, both internally on Daimler's Social Intranet and externally on our blog, researching and identifying content topics
- Effectively write, edit and collaborate on communications with other partners, including weekly articles and talking points
- Develop creative and strategic ways to tell stories of and introduce our product via social media channels
- Experience in SEO/SEM management and content optimization across all platforms
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with team
- Track relevant news and editorial contents of our product and share insights with team Video editing skills is a plus
- Degree in Marketing and Communications
- Positive, team-player, and good working attitude
- Self-starter with willingness and openness to take on new and different tasks
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple timelines
- Demonstrated capabilities across both traditional and non-traditional channels, message development and storytelling
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).