Embedded Linux Engineer - Multiple vacancies - Permanent
My clients are looking for talented Embedded Software Developers who are well-skilled in the embedded Linux operating system to join in their expanding team.
- Develop applications and drivers for embedded products.
- Work closely with cross functional team to develop firmware (low level instrument controller) according to specifications and development standards.
- Develop and enhance on new and existing products.
- Contribute to innovation and process improvement efforts
Key technical requirements:
- 6+ years of hands-on development position within the Embedded System Development position.
- Expertise in Linux system, kernel and driver architecture.
- Hands-on experience in kernel level, device drivers, USB interfaces development.
- Expert in Embedded C and C++ programming language.
- Experience in working with Android, Linux OS.
- Experience in using Python is added advantage.
- Deep understanding of ARM and Neon Architecture.
- Great communication skills to work with different teams across locations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).