Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer - E&I
Leading International Food Specailties Business - Open for candidates from Chemical/Food/Pharma Industry.
- Permanent role
- International Food Specialities Business
- Hands-on role
I have partnered with a leading International Food Specialties Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a E&I Engineer role for one of their plants in Singapore. Reporting to the Maintenance manager, this role will be in charge of all E&I Equipment's, Machineries and Building Facilities fully covering all apsects of operations, maintenance, modifications, energy management, root cause analysis along with budget management.
- Degree/Diploma Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of Electrical/Instrumentation/E&I experience in a manufacturing plant environment within Food / Nutrition / Chemical / Pharma Industry
- Knowledge in Switchgears, LV, Generators, UPS, Motion Control Centre etc.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).