.NET Developer (Junior to Mid Level)
Looking out for a .NET Developer to ideally start on short notice. This role is with one of Singapore's Top 50 Employers of 2020 and 2021 (according to the Strait Times).
This role is a renewable contract, with a possibility of permanent conversion as well. The salary range is $4000-6000, depending on experience. This role is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications
- Update system documentation
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity
- Develop unit test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).