Looking for a .NET Core Developer who can ideally start immediately or on short notice. You'll be working on enterprise web applications with one of Strait Time's Top 50 Best Employers of 2021.
The office location is Science Park, and the salary range is $5000-7000. This opening is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Experienced in developing enterprise web applications and web services.
- Experienced in developing mobile applications is advantageous.
- Experienced with Agile methodology is advantageous.
- Microsoft related certifications are advantageous.
- C#, .NET Framework 4.x, .NET MVC 3 and above, Entity Framework 6.x
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- NET CORE 1.1 and above (Ideally)
- Visual Studio 2015 and above.
- MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Telerik, Kendo UI
- Xcode, Android Studio, Xamarin.
- Team Foundation Services (TFS) or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Microsoft Azure
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).