My client is a global name in the pharmaceutical industry and now seek an experienced manufacturing individual to take on the role of Manufacturing Director
- World Leader
- High Salary
- Senior Leadership role
- Assume overall responsibility to lead the manufacturing organization, overseeing day to day operations, and ensuring production milestones are met in a safe and compliant manner.
- Lead major manufacturing related projects across multiple sites
- Approve, establish and ensure practices and policies that are consistent within the manufacturing organization and company
- Represent the plant and manufacturing operations to regulatory authorities.
- Lead manufacturing teams to achieve plant production goals and objectives.
- Initiate and monitor the development and implementation of plant improvement projects and efficiency exercises.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues, leverage in-silico process modeling to elucidate operations.
- Assume responsibility for managing the manufacturing budget, fulfilling targets and quality system and policies
- Ensure effective and optimal shift operations to meet business requirements
- Liaise and align with other departments to ensure smooth operation, project management and ensure milestones and budgets are met
- Develop technical expertise in area of responsibility and provide technical instruction on new and improved processes
- Provide technical support through interactions with support groups to ensure accurate and well managed transfer of process changes and improvements to floor operations
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all processes and workflows to yield stable, lean and efficient manufacturing and business processes
- Achieve production target in terms of volumes for the various products and intermediates, as per Plan or Update.
- Ensure EHS actions related to incidents (injuries, illnesses, environmental incidents) and audit findings (EHS audits, Loss Prevention, and external audits/inspections) are addressed in a timely fashion
- Establish and communicate area manufacturing goals and objectives consistent with business strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (QA/QC, Clinical Manufacturing, PD, Regulatory, etc.) in completing production activities.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing with 12-15 years' experience in API/Biologics/OSD manufacturing operations
- At least 7-10 years' experience in a senior leadership role, leading a cross functional team, technical problem solving and managing multi projects
- Thorough knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Experience with managing process improvement and utilizing OpEx tools
- Stronghold in commercial drug operations (manufacturing, quality, process development, clinical manufacturing, engineering)
- Proficient with pharmaceutical product commercialization and life cycle management
- Six Sigma Certification (Greenbelt, Blackbelt)
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills including executive level communications
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).