Digital Transformation Developer
Looking for a new member for a Digital Innovation team, focusing in areas of automation and machine learning. Our team develops and integrates applications as well as various digital frameworks (VA, Analytics, ML and AI) to infrastructure on a regional scale.
The main focus of this role is to train and improve user experience of the IT environment through various digital techniques. You'll be simplifying existing processes through automation frameworks, and empowering end-users to handle their daily jobs more efficiently.
The ideal candidate should have experience in understanding customer requirements and successfully leading technical architecture discussions with Business (ITx) Partners and internal teams to deliver pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of services.
This is a 1 year contract role, and the salary range is $4000-5000.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, Build and Develop on existing core platform components
- Improve existing framework based on users' feedbacks.
- Support activities to ramp up user base and associated performance / stabilization activities.
- Use Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Digital teams.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of IT solutions and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Handle and manage product version releases, git/source code, automated testing, deployment, etc.
- Analyze, model structured data using advanced statistical methods, and implement algorithms.
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyse historical data and identify patterns.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT Infrastructure environments, e.g. Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts, etc.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Design and implement portions of a continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Participate in team design, specification and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities in adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Support product ownership team and other related functions in bringing new concepts to reality.
- Identify gaps with current lab know-how and develop plans to fill.
- Willing to participate and delivery relevant ad-hoc support to scope outside of virtual assistant.
- Any other reasonable assigned tasks.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of professional development experience is desired.
- 1-3+ years of professional Machine Learning, AI or related development experience is preferred.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and educational or research background.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).