A leading global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, Middle East and SEA in which they have been successful for more than a decade, is seeking a Digital Optimization Analyst to be part of a dynamic and collaborative Marketing team. You will play a pivotal role in analysing and assessing the customer journeys across all digital channels and the organization's public web sites. You will proactively contribute to all aspects of digital improvement by identifying optimisations, content and personalisation opportunities which help increase the user experience for our customers and deliver growth across the organization and subsidiary brands that will generate new clients.
- Work with the Head of Web Strategy, our Web and Acquisition Teams and broader Marketing department to implement digital optimisation approaches including personalisation, managing a testing and conversion roadmap which increases our customers experience of the organization.
- You will be instrumental in supporting and developing a Continuous Improvement Plan. You evangelise optimisation principles and constantly try to find the right balance between Conversions, UX, quality and performance
- Own and drive the organization's optimisation and personalisation strategy across our digital assets
- Work with our SEO and Content team to build and deliver engaging campaigns, content
- You will utilise A/B tests, using Google Optimize, Optimizely or similar tools to tune funnels across multiple channel
- Analyse performance data, metrics and make decisions based on data analysis and deliver insights
- You will work with our Acquisition team to continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaign journey's
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and track the performance of new and existing applications across multiple platforms
- Clearly articulate chosen optimisation approaches to peers to ensure a high level of collaboration between team members. Sharing results and insights to the business to inform business decisions and the overall roadmap
- Partner with business and technology teams to create effective, usable, and satisfying user experiences
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the organization's internal processes.
- At least 3-5 years' experience working on Digital Optimization / CRO either in-house or in an agency
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of best practice optimization principles & web standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of testing platforms - Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, plus any UX platforms Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Proficient working with Content Management Systems and building landing pages
- Have a solid understanding of Web Analytics. Google Analytics / GA360, heat map tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, HotJar)
- Formulate and validate hypotheses from Qualitative and Quantitative Data to promote a test and learn culture across the business
- Have prior experience in executing tests and experiments to drive an uplift in business metrics
- Experience working with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) (Desirable)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop experience would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of SEO and how best practices are applied
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).