Our client is a home-grown media NPO and they are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their dynamic marketing team.
The ideal candidate would have an analytical mindset and have a strong passion for collecting and interpreting data and turning it into information which would benefit the organization.
Data tracking and preparation
- Collaborate with content & marketing teams to determine the tracking and measurement requirements
- Implement the tagging and ensure that the tracking codes are installed correctly
- Work with leadership team to determine ongoing business intelligence needs to design and develop web analytics reports and dashboards.
Analysis and Insights
- Uncover learnings and insights to guide search, social, inbound marketing, email, and paid media campaigns
- Continuously mining Google Analytics data for information and insights to improve website performance
- Develop these timely insights to shape and inform product and strategies
Test structures for web development
- Work with content, marketing, tech and UX teams to create test plans to enhance web visitors' experience
- Executing initiatives to drive quality web traffic to the website (e.g. new features, SEO, paid media)
- generate leads (e.g. web forms, pop-ups)
- nurture leads (e.g. remarketing)
- Delve into enterprise level web analytics data and extracting data sets from Google Big Query database for analysis to understand consumption behaviour of our content and barriers/triggers to action
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Strong technical skills in Excel, SQL and presentation tools e.g. google slides, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in building performance dashboards using data visualisation tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Microsoft BI, Tableau)
- Ability to devise conclusions and propose recommendations
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen to continually learn new things
- Committed team player with excellent people skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).