My client is an award-winning provider of enterprise content management solutions.
They boast an inclusive and collaborative workforce of over 50 IT professionals in Singapore and a flagship product with viable and commercial applications that is currently adopted across government entities, global corporations and private companies worldwide.
They are currently looking to expand their team beyond the current size to keep up with the demand for their products.
- Develop and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines to support the agile development team in a continuous build environment.
- Write scripts to automate build, release and deployment of system and application.
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of the system.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related technical discipline
- 2 years of experience in the capacity of a DevOps Engineer
- Well-verse in scripting languages - Python, Ruby or Shell
- Proficient with Json, XML and YAML
- Hands-on experience handling DevOps tools - Git, Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS and Azure's technologies and products - Elastic Beanstalk, EFS etc
- Experience with agile methodologies and its collaboration tools - Jira, Confluence etc
- Some knowledge of testing tools preferred but no required.
You will be rewarded with competition package which includes bonuses and stock options. Other benefits include medical and dental and 18days of paid leaves.
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)