DevOps Engineer - C#/.Net
My client is a leading organization with their presence across the globe with one of the most highly-skilled IT team is Singapore is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join in their team to focus on automation projects for internal teams globally.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop and approve technical requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language for various application changes.
- Provide expertise and deep understanding on improving of process and technical analysis.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyses their needs and deliver technical requirements.
- Ensure on detailed documentation accordingly to required standards and methods.
- Provide innovative approach and method to automate processes.
Key technical requirements:
- 8+ years of hands on technical development using C# and ASP.NET technologies.
- Hands-on technical experience on Automation, CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies using SCRUM.
- Experience working with SQL Server and strong understanding of SQL scripts.
- Experience working in financial related industries is added advantage.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with teams across the globe and individuals from different levels of hierarchy.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).