DevOps Engineer - Azure Cloud
- Opportunity to work with highly technical skills supporting regional offices and projects.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Chance to work with latest technologies and exciting projects.
- Be a part of the team to provide automated provisioning and optimization of cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with development team to design, deploy and manage global cloud infrastructure that enables secure, efficient, significant application development, deployment, and operations.
- Provide production support, maintenance and administration on existing cloud infrastructure and services.
- Deploy monitoring, performance tuning and security tools for existing and new processes.
- Assist in with troubleshooting and tuning cloud infrastructure during development, test and production builds.
- Ensure compliance processes to be met and documentation to meet standard and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with testing and validation teams to enable appropriate testing environments and parameters.
Key technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands on experience in DevOps position in Azure Cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Docker/Kubernetes solutions.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing CI/CD solutions.
- Experience in in Cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc. preferably for Azure), including proven experience with automation through the use of cloud templates (including IaaS and PaaS deployments).
- Experience in a DevOps role, with a demonstrated understanding of the entire development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience in scripting or programming languages like Shell, C#, or Python.
- Candidates with Azure related certifications or DevOps certifications will be added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).