Position: DevOps Engineer
My client is a China-originated fintech company and a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrency derivatives.
Their core leadership team is composed of financial and technology experts from Unicorn startups and tier-1 investment banks in China.
They are currently on the market for a DevOps Engineer.
- Support and maintain DevOps platform and toolset
- Formulate cloud service cost measures and metrics
- Work with management tools to automate common tasks
- Strengthen and expand platform capabilities through seamless integration and automation
- Ensure the recency and relevance of the system architecture and its components
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Linux system and AWS
- Familiar with DevOps technologies/toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes
- Familiar with monitoring tools such as Grafana
- Hands-on experience with scripting/coding with Bash and Python
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)