Product Designer - Singapore
This is a Product Designer role for mid-level to senior candidates. Experience in Agile environments would be a big plus. The salary range for this role is $5000 to $7800, with a possible performance bonus.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be working on a combination of B2C and internal design projects.
- Conduct user research, review feedback, and create iterations to improve products
- Create design workshops to educate team and stakeholders
- Develop information architectures and define interaction processes for new and existing features (big and small)
- Design beautiful and polished user interfaces and experiences and evangelise exceptional design across the company
- Develop a wide range of visual deliverables including success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Deep understanding of mobile design and the nuances of designing for multiple platforms (iOS and Web)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS in order to communicate effectively with Frontend Developers
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Axure, Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A portfolio of design projects
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- Video interview with the hiring manager or team members
- A take-home design challenge
- Subsequent interview to review and discuss design decisions and mutual fit
What Makes This Exciting
- You'll be working in one of the most reputable automotive companies in the world
- Unique design requirements, some projects will require out of the box thinking in order to merge requirements of different industries
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).