A global prominent medical devices manufacturer is looking for highly motivated and independent Design Quality Engineer to join their growing team. Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will be responsible to implement of design controls for all new product development programs and working closely with the manufacturing team to coordinate successful design transfers.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely alongside with R&D team and participate in all design-related quality activities
- Engage in project planning, supporting design reviews and risk management
- Liaise with contract manufacturers on project transfer, providing quality training and setting of expectations to company's requirements
- Fulfilling duties of an ISO 13485 quality auditor both internally and externally.
You would have:
- Diploma/degree with minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare space, preferably with a medical device firm
- Strong knowledge in ISO 13485 medical devices standards would be highly desirable
- Experienced with statistical tools
- Strong communications skills to facilitate accurate information flow with both internal and external stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).