Design Manager (A1 Main Contractor )
The Design Manager plans and controls the overall activities and progress of the design team to ensure necessary shop drawings/documents are delivered as per master programme timeline.
- Close communication with Construction Team to reflect Construction Team's intention for the project and establish Design management policy/tactics in line with Construction Team's intention.
- Responsible for dealing with government. client and consultant management.
- Planning of shop drawings submission schedule to control the sequence and time frame for development of shop drawings.
- Prepare documents/samples submission schedule to control the sequence and timing for samples submission/approval with preferable float time allowed for procurements.
- Coordinate all related design matters with Consultants/Client.
- Ensure main contract and sub-contract designs coordinated fulfil all design requirements.
- Coordinate with Contract team for any formal and informal changes made by Consultants.
- Coordinate with Contract team for proper sequence of sub-contract awards.
Minimum Qualifications/ Job Experience:
- At least a recognized Bachelor's degree recognized by relevant bodies (e.g. LTA, P.E Board etc)
- At least 8 years of design coordination experience.
- Civil Engineering construction (Geotechnical and Structural Engineering) is highly preferred
- Experience working on LTA projects
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Good knowledge of local authority requirements and engineering standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and control activities of Design Members.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize complex issues quickly.
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun