My client is a global name in innovation and technology. Its products are used worldwide and have made life easier for millions.
I'm looking for an experienced designer - someone who goes beyond what's on paper and someone who can visualize the aesthetic element and significantly improve the overall user experience (human factors, UX, design, ergonomics, industrial design)
- design innovative ideas to improve overall user experience
- lead project teams and both internal and external partners
- assume responsibility for the entire life cycle of UX design - human factors, ergonomics, aesthetics, validation, information architecture, and specifications
- create an omnichannel experience.
- conduct user research, analyze insights, customer feedback, identify opportunities to design and develop solutions for all the key touchpoints across customer journey
- manage relationships with internal and outsourced partners on UX design
- ensure designs and project activities are compliant with UX design development standards
- provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
- offer user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects
- spearheaded the innovation of new technologies and design languages
- mentor and guide junior designers
You must have:
- an advanced degree in Industrial Design, Human Factors/Ergonomics, Human/computer Interaction, UX Design, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent, with at least 8-10 years' experience in physical and/or digital design
- strong functional knowledge of design concepts
- solid understanding of Design process and typical product life cycle
- experience in designing research and data collection plans for UX testing and acceptance
- a portfolio showcasing your design expertise
- evaluate designs to ensure alignment with product architecture
- implement design changes to improve product quality and user experience
- communicate UX data, design proposals, and product specifications
- negotiate with and manage senior stakeholders
- look for strategies to monetize new products, solutions, and offerings
- shape and lead a short and long term roadmap the entire product portfolio - this includes hardware products, solutions, subscriptions, offerings, etc.
- an excellent storyteller who can see beyond the visual and bring out the aesthetic appeal of a product
- passionate about design and development
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).