Deputy Construction Manager (A1 Main Contractor/ Civil)
The Deputy Construction Manager assists the Construction Manager in performing engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing the construction and maintenance of current upcoming Civil projects.
Essential Job Functions:
The Deputy Construction Manager is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Be involved in the planning and designing of civil engineering works.
- Prepare the design and technical specifications for tenders; as well as tender documents for the bidding of Civil Engineering projects.
- To collaborate with peers in other disciplines in feasibility study and design, and ensure delivery of quality service for clients.
- To manage the project in Preliminary Stage, Design & Tender Stage, Construction Stage to ensure delivery of the Project as per milestone.
- Coordinate all related construction matters with Subcontractor/Consultant/Client.
- Any ad-hoc duties as per assigned by the Manager.
Minimum Qualifications/ Job Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineer or its equivalent, preferably recognized by Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
- Proficient in both MS Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- At least 8 years of working and 3 years in managing experience in related field.
- Good exposure in design of Civil Engineering works.
- Prior experience in working in construction industry preferred, especially in Civil Projects.
- High level of competence in the use of relevant engineering design software.
- Require and comfortable with overseas business travel
- Comfortable with deployment to Site Office (if required)
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Good knowledge of local authority requirements and engineering standards.
- Working knowledge of general construction knowledge, especially in Civil Projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage
- multiple tasks/projects at one time.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize complex issues quickly.
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun