Cyber Security Specialist (Defensive Track) - 1-year Contract - Singapore
- Work with global digital forensics team in providing support towards incident management
- Protection of assets and monitoring global threat landscape
- Be part of the 24/7 sun operations with multiple counterparts globally
You will be the point of contact to stakeholders and vendors, management incident reporting line. As part of your responsibilities, you will be working close with threat intelligence to access cybersecurity threats and risks associated to reduce anticipated impact to the organization.
Conduct technical analysis and triage, and to enhance contextualization capabilities improving monitoring scope.
- Academic studies in related fields of studies
- Professional certifications in GCIH, CGEIT, etc.
- Technically sound in cyber, IT security risk, threat and prevention practices, Cyber Kill Chain, and familiar with best practices of security standards
- Able to demonstrate understanding of networking security technologies and possess good understanding in threat intelligence specifically towards incident response
- Knowledge and experience handling multiple different operating systems
- Familiar with enterprise environment and is comfortable to work closely with internal stakeholders of all levels.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).