Database Administrator - MSSQL - Permanent
A leading organization in Singapore with strong presence globally is looking for a Database Administrator to join in their internal IT team.
- Leads database design and planning as well as directing and developing the direction of database operations activities.
- Independently manages projects and provides supervision of peer projects in database design.
- Capacity planning and monitoring database growth Development, Installation and Configuration
- Designing and developing SQL scripts, stored procedures and triggers
- Review, enhance and develop backup and recovery strategies depending on SLA requirements.
- Design, implement and document Disaster Recovery strategies for critical business servers.
- Design and develop High Availability solutions including replication, clustering Performance Tuning, Best Practices and Standards.
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues.
- Develop and enforce database standards and best practices including performance, security, monitoring policies and procedures.
- Independently manages projects and provides supervision of peer projects.
- Documents architectures, processes, as-builts, projects, standards, and root cause analyses both in text and diagram
Key technical requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Database administration positions.
- Hands-on experience with developing, maintaining, and administering MS SQL Server databases.
- Experience in developing SQL scripts.
- Goal driven, highly motivated, with a desire to take the lead and learn new skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects, able to meet target completion dates
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).