Digital Transformation Associate (Machine Learning, Analytics, Automation)
This is a 6 month contract position, looking for someone to start ASAP.
We're looking for a candidate to join our Digital Innovation team in the focus areas of automation and machine learning. Our team, develops and integrates applications and various digital framework (VA, Analytics, ML and AI) to infrastructure in a regional scale, the main focus of this role is to train and improve user experience of the IT environment through various digital techniques. Aligned with the team's overall goal of simplifying existing processes through automation frameworks to empower end-users to handle their daily jobs more efficiently, ultimately enhancing value of IT Infrastructure services provided by the department
The ideal candidate should have experience in understanding customer requirements and successfully lead technical architecture discussions with Business (ITx) Partners and internal teams to deliver pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- As a product owner to ensure deep understanding of digital infrastructure and architecture, integration and underlying technological concepts, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Capture customer needs and wishes, manage healthy product backlog, plan for new features, and convert customer wish list into live solutions
- Deliver passionate, persuasive, strategic, and technically competent expertise to related supporting areas
- Use Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Digital teams.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of IT solutions and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Support on approved use cases while investing ideas and efforts in related research and drive towards materializing them.
- Ensure all customizations abide by Daimler guidelines, constantly updated and adapted to security standards and organizational processes.
- Use secure and state-of-the-art technical solutions for excellent functionality and seamless integration with other systems and solutions and interesting to increase the interaction with end customers.
- Expert use of AIML, Python, MySQL and JSON along with other scripting/programming languages, as needed for VA and other digital initiatives. Ability to understand basic R programming.
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns for VA optimization.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT infrastructure environments, eg ticketing processes, Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts etc.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Participate in team design, specification, and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Ideal candidate is proficient in AIML, Python, R, XML, APIs, JSON, ODBC, DBs.
- 1-3+ years of professional Machine Learning, AI or related development experience is desired.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and educational or research background.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).