Position: Data Scientist
My client is a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing.
They are currently looking for an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning expert to join their growing team in Singapore.
The role will sit in the Data Analytics function and offer research findings to internal and external stakeholders to help transform the organisation into a formidable AI hub.
- Develop Business Analytics solutions through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML).
- Own the entire Data Science process from start to end; from requirements gathering, conceptualisation, analysing to solving.
- Create and review technical design documents, research papers including proposals, white papers and formal recommendations and reports.
- PhD or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience required to perform the role
- Strong working knowledge of Data Science and Statistical methods for AI/ML
- Good programming skills with Python, R, Scala or Java and frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Familiar with big data technologies such as Openshift and ElasticSearch
- Good understanding of cloud computing with Google, Azure or AWS
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)