Our Clients are looking to hire a Data Scientist to be able to work on a variety of their ongoing Data related projects. You will deal with cutting edge technology and help to drive the company forward as they move towards a data-centric system. You need to have at least 3 years of hands-on practical experience in Data science and be qualified to at least a Master's level.
You will be required to understand the whole data process from start to finish, you will be required to contribute towards profiling, modeling, testing, and creating actionable solutions to complex problems
- Work on developing existing and creation of new techniques in order to gain valuable insight from the Data
- Work on various POC's in order to test the success of the work
- Be required to use a variety of different ML and/or AI techniques to develop models and create algorithms
- Have close collaboration with the Data Engineering team and Project Managers in order to ensure the successful implementation and the maximum value is obtained from the insights gained from the data.
- 3+ years of practical experience working as a data scientist, having hands-on experience working with and dealing with issues that arise from complex large scale data sets
- Must have at least a master's degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and previous experience of using Pandas libraries
- Must have good knowledge and experience of SQL and Python
- Good experience and understanding of the entire Data development life cycle
- Great understanding of AI/ML/Neural Networks
- Self-motivated with a continuous desire to improve and learn new things.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).