Our client is a leading MNC in the Life Science space. They are currently in the lookout for a Data Management Specialist with strong SAP proficiency.
- Reporting into Planning Manager
- Hands-on, operational role
- Strong experience with SAP systems is required
- To create, maintain and update materials information and part/id number into SAP files: Bill of Materials (BOM) and Material Master
- To ensure the accuracy of the information entered into SAP in coordination with different departments
- To identify and report areas of improvement in the flow of supply chain-related information to meet GMP and operational KPIs
- To provide data insights related to BOM and inventory to better allocate purchasing routes
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations/Engineering or relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience having full-access: creating, maintaining and updating information in SAP files and modules
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills: SAP, Microsoft Excel (must), other data analytics programs (good to have)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).