A leading organization who is establishing their Data-driven team and expanding their business is looking for talented and passionate Data Engineering to join in their team.
In this role, you will responsible for but not limited to:
- Designing, developing and implementing ETL process for transformation of data pipelines.
- Develop, data import / export, maintenance and testing of data related components within IT system architecture such as data tables and processing systems
- Maintain data pipelines and systems, create data set processes used in modelling, mining, acquisition, and verification.
- Work with business analyst and architect closely towards getting more useful data and more self-service usage of data by stakeholders.
- Drive the provision and usage of data tools within the organization
- Investigate issues from data point of view. Support stakeholder on the update, automation and mining of data.
- To perform Database maintenance, housekeeping & performance tuning.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineer positions.
- Hands-on technical experience with one of the programming language: Java, Python, or Scala.
- Experience in working with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, MapReduce, Hive
- Experience with SQL database and proficient in SQL programming
- A passionate and independent individual who strive for challenges with great problem solving and analytical skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).