My client is a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing. They are currently on the market for a Data Engineer as part of the expansion of their BI team.
The Data Engineer will work across IT, Data Management and Governance to deliver key contextual datasets and data products that enable data-driven businesses
He/she will also be tasked to proactively identify and suggest solutions to improve data engineering process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics field. An analytics practitioner with proven experience in delivering data-driven business solution and data-driven process augmentation
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of Big Data ecosystem - Hadoop, Hive HBase, Spark etc
- Proficient with data visualisation tools - PowerBI, Hive, Tableau etc
- Some programming experience in Python or Scala
- Prior experience in creating and managing data models
- Knowledge of data governance, data security and service operations processes
- Familiar with the business processes of a semiconductor business
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen
gistration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen