Looking for a Data Engineer with expertise in Microsoft Azure. Ideally for someone who can start as soon as possible! This is a 6 month contract with a salary range of $6500-7500.
Only available to Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of ETL and data analysis techniques.
- Responsible for managing data sources, Data Ingest and Data Preparation processes including Metadata Management
- Support with design and delivery of data models and to ensure they are in alignment with headquarter and global data models and scalable to other regions
- Participate in Data Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot data solutions, including Database Development, ETL/Data Migration Development, and Big Data Development.
- Ability to recognize/analyse highly complex processes, interdependencies and gaps and to develop new approaches to solutions
- Ideally 2+ Years of relevant experience
- IT knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Strong experience with Metadata Management, establish sourcing and access patterns for enterprise reference data.
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services and Analytic Services.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data factory
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure data storage solutions, ingestion, computation services & APIs.
- Understands the common data movement architectures (like ETL, ELT, etc.)
- Experience with performing delta loads, auditing and error handling, Query performance and tuning
- Experience with data extraction and manipulation, and ad-hoc query tools
- Nice to have: Python, U-SQL, Knowledge of SSIS Integration Runtime, HDInsights, Azure Data Bricks, DevOps
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).