Information Security Manager
Looking for an Information Security Manager to lead a Cybersecurity team in Singapore & South East Asia. You'll be implementing a regional strategy and establishing security processes.
The budget for this position is $6000-7500, and is only open to Singaporeans at this time.
- Implement a regional cybersecurity strategy, and if necessary, make adaptations to fit specific local regulations & laws.
- Set up a cohesive team and standardize processes and solutions across all entities within the region
- Manage a cybersecurity budget to cover internal and external costing requirements
- Identify and report cybersecurity risks, and follow up with necessary remediation or mitigation plans
- Construct relevant processes and controls to ensure the integration of cybersecurity into both business and IT projects
- Establish a regulatory watch to ensure compliance to changing laws and regulations
- Work closely with the company's global security operations center as well as the company's emergency response team for any criticial issues.
- Ensure that cybersecurity is addressed within the company's supply chain, with suppliers, partners, and also clients being prepped.
- Create a strong culture regarding cybersecurity within all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- At least 6 years of Information Security work experience in the area of Risk Management, Governance or Compliance.
- Relevant experience in industrial systems security.
- Educational background in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- At least one of the security-related certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- Knowledge on information security standards such as ISO27001, IEC 62443, and IM8 would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of networking, IOT technologies, Web applications, AWS cloudtechnologies, Windows server, and authentication services.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).